Fabric Button Earrings
- Clean your earrings regularly, using plain water and a soft brush or cloth.
- Avoid wetting the earrings any more than is absolutely necessary.
- Dry your earrings immediately after cleaning and make sure they are completely dry before you put them away.
Polymer Clay Earrings
- Always store earrings in a cool and dry box to prevent scratches or breakage.
- Avoid contact with makeup, hair products and perfume as it may stain the earrings.
- Avoid contact with alcohol as it may dissolve the polymer clay.
- To clean your earrings, lightly wipe it with a lint-free jewellery cloth.
All earring posts, backings and jump rings are made from stainless steel (unless otherwise stated) - suitable for those with sensitive skin. They are secured with UV resin or liquid clay.